Using the Collection content view
When you open a collection, it is displayed in the EdgeRover™ content view.
Below both of these, there are thumbnails of all the files that are part of the collection, which you can switch between a list and a grid view.
There are buttons in the top right to initiate actions on the collection:
- for selection of multiple items
- for selecting sort columns
- and to switch between list and grid views
- to enable/disable the display of sources (in grid view only)
- to get to more actions (Set Cover, Edit Name/Description, Remove Collection).