Depending on the view you are in, the following actions are available:
- Click on a file to open the Single Item View.
- Use the and buttons at the top of the content view to change the view from a grid to a list and back.
- Click on to view or hide a thumbnail of the selected file.
- Click on to select which columns to sort by.
- Click on to change the view mode.
- Click on to bring up a calendar so you can quickly jump to a selected year and month.
- Click on to switch to selection mode.
- With one file selected, you can open the file location using the folder icon, or add the file to a new or existing Collection. You can also click on the three dots to access the Rename, Copy and Delete actions.1
- With more than one file selected, you can add the selected files to a new or existing Collection.
To access original files, the source of the files must be connected to your computer. External storage devices must be connected to your computer to access original files. ↩